Webinar: Intro to PostGIS and OpenStreetMap (1/6)
Below is the recording of my Getting Started with PostGIS and OpenStreetMap webinar from December 11, 2019. This is the first in a series of six covering how I work with PostGIS and OpenStreetMap.
I had a great time presenting this session, I hope having this recording available is helpful. Below the video is a list the links showing throughout the slides.
Recordings from each session are embedded on their respective pages.
- 12/11/2019 - Getting Started With PostGIS and OpenStreetMap (See above!!)
- 1/14/2020 - Loading PostGIS with osm2pgsql
- 1/28/2020 - Exploring OpenStreetMap from PostGIS: Tools and Queries
- 2/11/2020 - PostGIS Spatial Queries and Performance Tuning
- 2/25/2020 - PostgreSQL 12 and PostGIS 3.0
- 3/3/2020 - PostGIS Advanced Functions and Features
Links from the slides in the order they appeared. Sorry for the lack of context in this list right now, I will try to come back to this and provide more context in the future.
Need help with your PostgreSQL servers or databases? Want a speaker on the technologies and data I am excited about? Contact us to start the conversation!
Published January 09, 2020
Last Updated March 03, 2020